IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 monitor stands will juice your monitoring accuracy. Enjoy tighter, more extended bass and solid stereo imaging - without shelling out for new monitors! IsoAcoustics has built the ISO-L8R155 according to the "PIF" (Placement, Isolation, Focus) principles of acoustic design. The results are immediately noticeable, and dramatic. Placed on ISO-L8R155 speaker stands - decoupled from supporting surfaces, with minimized reflections from nearby surfaces, and crystal-clear focus. Your old studio monitors will stun you with how accurate they are. Get better monitoring (without getting new monitors) with IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 monitor stands.
- Patented isolation technology effectively eliminates energy transfer to surrounding surfacesMore accurate, satisfying sound, which enhances mixing and listening experienceAdjust tilt angle of tweeters for perfect "focus" of soundEasily raise speaker height to ear level
- The ISO-L8R155 speaker stands are designed to isolate your speakers, effectively eliminating energy transfer to surrounding surfaces, preventing coloration of frequencies
- Bass becomes tighter, and overall image is enhanced, allowing your speakers to perform to their full potential
- IsoAcoustics ISO-L8R155 stands are ideal for medium nearfield studio monitors -- ADAM A7X, Dynaudio BM6A, Focal Solo6 Be, Genelec 8040A, KRK VXT 6, Yamaha NS-10M, and similarly sized speakers
- IsolatorsISO-L8R155s speaker stands prevent the transfer of speaker cabinet energy to surrounding surfaces, effectively isolating the speaker from the desktop, bookshelf or other surface